Desi Wife Become Girl Friend For Rich Man (Page 72)


Vishal’s Narration
Now my head was spinning, now I got all my answer, now I know why Hema don’t receive my call? Now I know why vishal was visiting alone to my house before this date? Now I know how Anil tricks my wife Meenakshi? Now I know why Hema was initially reluctant about my wife going on date? Now I know why Hema wanted me in party? Now I know why Vijendra gift costly necklace to my wife? Now I know my wife didn’t stay in farmhouse willingly with guys for three days, I was thinking and I receive one more message from Meenakshi. It read as below, there were lot of spelling mistake in message, I am writing it same as I received it.

anil injcted me again, he come with hiss pimp friends, wanna fuck me and hema together this aftrnon, he will drop me home tonght, will come home lov u”

Now they want to fuck my lovely meenakshi again, in fact they are fucking her again, and what my wife say? She say pimp friends, does that mean all pimp of city are going to fuck my wife? Or does she use this word in anger? I don’t mind she getting fucked by customer but group of pimp is too much, where is all this going? Oh my god!!, are they any new guys, or same old guys want to fuck my wife Meenakshi? Did they want two girls together? Remember all three days my wife Meenakshi was alone participating in gangbang, maybe they want to fuck these two girls together, or maybe pimp friends of Anil.

There are two girls in my life, I know these two girls from last ten years, my life is revolving around these two girls, one my lovely wife Meenakshi and other my college friend Hema, and both girls are getting gangbanged right now in farmhouse, and I am sitting like fool here, reading update on SMS. These guys might be fucking their pussy, handling their mammary, putting their dicks in mouth of Hema and Meenakshi, and I can’t do anything. I don’t even know where this happening is.

My head started to spin again, one thing again struck me, I am not going to pick up my wife now, that mean I will never know the address of farmhouse, guys my wife meenakshi had make it clear she will never discuss this event me in whole life, does that mean this farmhouse will remain secret from me. I don’t know, I can only think about it.

One more thing, my wife will come home, but how, she don’t have cloth there, she is totally nude, her saree is with me, I bring it home from park. Meenakshi petticoat is under YZ tree, her one blouse is with me and other blouse is with pizza guy, her panty is lying in bungalow of Vijendra, she don’t have cloth, how will she come home? Nude? she could wear Hema’s cloth but not sure whether she bring cloth for her as plan was that I will bring cloth for my wife Meenakshi, even if Hema bring her cloth, Hema’s size was much smaller than my wife, Meenakshi will find it very difficult to wear cloth of Hema, and it will be very tight fitting on her curvy body, it will be more erotic than nude, it will look very provoking if she wear Hema’s cloth, I don’t want society guys to see my wife in such fitting cloth, I was worried.

But I was happy, even after getting gangbang for couple of days my wife was not allowing them to fuck, if Meenakshi was doing it willingly then why they want to drug her again? they still have to inject her with drug if they want to fuck her, it proves her loyalty or honestly, she is still not slut like Hema, but wait, is she telling me truth? Or is she defending herself? I don’t know the truth; I only know the version of Meenu. There is no point in asking to Hema or anil or Vijendra, if Meenakshi is lying that means it is plan and these guys will also lie to me. But remember spelling mistake in that last message she send me, it indicate she had secretly and ghastly type it, it show she is not lying, at least I can hope so.

I decided to trust my wife, because not trusting her was bringing negativity and feeling of looser in me, it was worst feeling of world, I don’t want to feel it, but I was not able to control my thoughts, negativity was hitting my mind constantly, I don’t know what to do, I don’t want to think much about it, as it will only hurt me, I used to take sleeping pill sometime in college days and I decided to do it today, I quickly pickup sleeping pill, drink it with water and sleep to avoid overthinking.

I was awake when I listen heavy knock on the door, I open my eyes and look at watch it was 1 AM, that means I keep sleeping for entire day. I don’t have food entire day, I know it must be my wife meenakshi on door, I run towards door, I was going to see her after three days, she leave this house to date Vijendra in full makeup, and she come back after getting gangbang by many guys, wait, but what is she wearing? Is she standing nude outside door, shockwave run though my body and I quickly run towards door and open it, I was happy that it is 1 AM, and no one will be around there to see my wife coming home in objectionable clothing.

I saw Hema there, wearing t-shirt and jeans, she was having one big frame in her hands, it was covered by envelope, I don’t understand why she bring this frame, what was purpose of it? But I don’t have time to think about it, I want to see my wife, i turn my eyes beside her , and there was my lovely wife Meenakshi, my wife is back, I saw her face, she was tired, she was not looking at me, she was looking downward toward her toe. Maybe she was ashamed of what she has done, but I had forgiven her, I want her back unconditionally.

-:-

Post a Comment

0 Comments