Desi Wife Become Girl Friend For Rich Man (Page 65)

Hema throws her jeans on road and asks pizza guy to unlock the door. Medical guy ask her to give her jeans, medical guy told that in party girl have to give their cloths to males. Hema become little annoyed and She quickly pick her jeans from road, when she bend to pick her jeans Anil quickly raise her t-shirt to see her ass, she squeal and pick jean and pull her t-shirt down.
 She hit anil playfully on arms. This is not new for me, from college days I am watching guys flirting with Hema, fondling her, kissing her. I blush on naughtiness of Anil. Hema handed jeans to medical guy from window itself. Vijendra was watching all this quietly. Then door was unlocked and Hema quickly boarded the car, as soon as Hema enter car, Vijendra pull her and put his hands around her shoulder and start pressing her left boobs, and started feeling her naked thighs, he was not aggressive but doing it in relaxing manner.
 Now it was my turn, all guys started to look at me, now Hema had accepted the rule then I must accept it. I know I only have saree, blouse and scarf on my body. I have one more idea, I told guys that I will sacrifice my scarf to enter in SUV, but medical guy remind me that I have said that I will remove scarf only in SUV, now guys can’t allow me to sacrifice my scarf. They caught me in my own words.
 That mean I have either saree or blouse to sacrifice. Removing saree means becoming nude as I have nothing under saree, that mean only option I have was to sacrifice my blouse, anyway buttons of blouse was broken, it was not helping me, and I was too tired to argue with guys, because Hema had sacrifice cloth that mean I have to do it. I said ok I will sacrifice my blouse.
 I turned around to remove my blouse, I don’t want these guys to see my boob’s movement while removing blouse. It was not that they have not seen it, but out of my natural reaction I turn away from boys. But at other side Anil was standing. I know I have to show my boobs to either these guys or Anil. I was lucky it was park closing time and there was no one around, I decided to give show to Anil.
I look towards him; I smile at him, I remove my blouse without removing my pallu. I know this trick, I can even remove my bra without removing blouse, so removing blouse without removing pallu was easy for me. Remember I don’t have to unbutton my blouse as buttons are already broken. I later realize my back it totally naked and guys from SUV are also getting show, in fact they were getting better show than Anil, my back must have move sexily while I was removing blouse.
 I remove blouse, I could see anil was disappointed, because he was expecting to see my boobs but he didn’t get to see it because of my smartness, I smile at him teasingly, I again securely tied pallu around my chest, while securely taking pallu anil got glimpse of my boobs, it was second time in his life he was getting glimpse of my boobs.
 I turned around and tried to hand it over to medical guy, but he told me to give it to pizza guy who was sitting beside him. He told that every guy must receive at least one cloth of girl. I handed my blouse to medical guy. He took my blouse look at my blouse and my boobs alternatively and jokingly said how this small blouse can hold those big melons, all laugh, to my surprise Hema also join guys in laughter.
 Pizza guy again say why there is so much grass on blouse, again everybody laugh. Now everyone understands the reason of that but no one speak. Remember Vishal now your wife had only saree on my body, petticoat rope around my waist and scarf on my face.
 Then door was unlocked, I quickly enter in SUV and sit beside my best friend Hema. Anil quickly follows me and sit beside me, now at middle seat we four people was sitting. My right side of body was touching Hema’s left side of body, and my left side was crushing on Anil’s right side of body. Two 26 years old girls was tightly sandwich between two males in middle seat. Pizza guy smelled my blouse while medical guy had put jeans of Hema below him; he was now sitting on Hema’s jeans. Pizza guy remind me that it is time to remove scarf as per promise. Now I know watchman can’t watch me and I am away from his eyes, so I can now remove my scarf.
 But suddenly I feel someone was undoing knot of my scarf, vishal you know knot of girls scarf is at back of her head, I thought it is left hand of Vijendra, but then I saw Vijendra hand was on boobs of my friend Hema. I turn my head and got shock, vishal you know there were two more guys sitting on backseat of SUV. I was surprised; Anil told me that they are also coming with us to CMNF party. Now I can’t protest, what should I say now vishal? I keep quiet, I was tired wanted some sleep, I undo my scarf put it between me and Hema.
 Both guys who was sitting at back seat was mesmerized by my beauty, I guess they are another low class males like pizza guy because they don’t try to touch me, or didn’t attempt to fondle me or kiss me. I feel that they are instructed to keep quiet, or probably they have different role in this story. When Anil introduces us we just shake our hands. Pizza guy again said jokingly to guys that they should shake hand with my boobs. Again all laugh, I was liking creativity of this teenager lot vishal.
(continue)

Post a Comment

0 Comments