Desi Wife Become Girl Friend For Rich Man (Page 66)

Now pizza guy come with another idea, that idiot ask Hema to sacrifice one cloth, when Hema ask the reason he say that I have sacrifice my scarf and on same line Hema should sacrifice one cloth. He just wanted to make both girl nude as soon as he can. I can understand he is teenager and we are matured 26 years old girls, it is difficult for him vishal to resist.
 Hema blush, she agree, I was curious to see which cloth she sacrifice, she just raise her ass little and remove her panty. She shows it to guys and handed it to Anil as gift. Anil takes it and put it on my lap, he don’t have any other place to put her panty. Remember vishal now Anil has panty of my best friend Hema, and Vijendra have my panty with him. I find it little strange and funny.
 Now in car I was only wearing saree and Hema was only wearing her white long t-shirt. Both girls have only one article of cloths on their body, but both of us were hiding our boobs and pussy very nicely. We both are smart girls, Remember all males are fully cloths I thought CMNF party has begun. But it reminds me of you, we still have not completed debate of whether to take you to party or not.
 Now again discussion resume whether we should take you to party or not, I didn’t understand why Anil don’t want you in party. I am doing everything he ask me to do then why is he behaving like that, Hema was in favor of taking you with us. That debate was going on, I was tired by harsh fucking of Vijendra, I wanted to keep my head on shoulder of Hema, but I saw Vijendra left hand was there and he was fondling my best friend Hema. Then I rest my head on shoulder of Vijendra and I was listening to their debate on your inclusion, I decided if they don’t take you to party then I will also quiet, I don’t know how but due to hard fucking probably I fall sleep resting my head on shoulder of Anil.
 After some time Anil wakes me and tells you are back with ring. I was relief to see you back, now Anil, Hema and you, three important person of my life were with me. You saw all that drama, how Vijendra put ring around my finger. I really find it very cute. You saw all that, I allow kissing to anil at that time only because he attack my lips so suddenly and I was too tired to resist him. Remember I was just awake and tired to understand what he was doing and he suddenly kiss me vishal, And If I have not allowed kiss to him he might have stay adamant on his stand of not taking you to party.
 Vishal, I kiss Hema, I kiss her first time, I always have inner desire to kiss her, but never do it, I do it today as conditioned was perfect to do so, I am sorry vishal, this was my first activity of day which I do with full heart. Till now I was only doing my duty but this kiss was something I do willingly. By that kiss I was also thanking Hema for all her help she provided me in my lifetime, by kiss I was congratulating her for ten year long friendship.
 Hey vishal you remember guys was pulling my saree when I was in SUV, I was not allowing them to make me nude, even when I was kissing Hema I was fighting with them like tiger. Later I found that they don’t want to undo my saree but they only wanted to make me struggle. I don’t know why but they all wanted to see me struggle.
 Vishal, then Vijendra send you to give money to watchman, I don’t understand this, but later I realize he wanted to resume discussion to whether or not take you to CMNF party. Anil leaves my head, Vijendra leave Hema’s head, we come out of smooching, two teenagers were still trying to pull my saree and I was struggling with him. There was lot of noise, I am sure you would have listened it while moving towards watchman. I don’t know why but no one was trying to make Hema nude everyone was trying to make me nude only.
 Anil asks everyone to keep quiet. He then touches my saree pallu; he smells it but he make sure saree pallu is still covering my chest. He then told me that if I want you to take with us to party then I should sacrifice one article of my cloth. Oh my god!! Vishal, I was only wearing saree, and there was nothing under my saree to hide my body, there was no petticoat, no blouse & no panty. What should I do now? I can’t avoid this party because Anil has told me initially if I have hesitation I should back out then only. Backing out now will result in him losing his valuable client. That will be unfair with Anil.
 I don’t want to become nude in SUV in front of six guys, and at same time I don’t want you to leave alone. I don’t want you to feel doubtful about me. But then I have to remove saree and become nude in SUV. Vijendra wanted you to come to party, and then he told me that anyway I have to become nude in some time, then why not now? Vijendra really have soft corner for low class people. I thought Vijendra was right, it was clear I won’t be wearing Saree for whole evening, then why not lose it now and take you with me for party.
 Anil told me to hurry up as you have given money to watchman and coming back, I agree and quickly undo my pallu. My nude boobs come into view of two teenagers who had occupied front seat. I could see both boys have their mouth open. I quickly remove my saree which was stuck at waist on petticoat rope only, I raise my ass slightly, and Hema also help me in removing saree pleat. My huge boobs was jiggling with my each movement. In few seconds I remove my saree which was stuck around my petticoat rope, my saree was totally open, but still saree was wrapped three times around my waist. There was nothing on my boobs and I was topless.
(continue)

Post a Comment

0 Comments