Desi Wife Become Girl Friend For Rich Man (Page 63)


I saw the SUV car, I was still sitting on lap of Vijendra and watchman was staring me, I was used to guys staring at me from college days, SUV stop some feet away from us, I was expecting to see Anil or Hema, but to my ultimate surprise two teenager come out of SUV, who was they? I was not able to recognize them, they start moving towards us, I thought it is not the SUV which I was expecting, but as these two guys approach me I recognize them, both were wearing jeans and tshirt, one of them was pizza guy who saw me half exposed boobs, and other was medical guy who took picture of me in car, topless picture of me I mean.


I was surprised, I look back at Vijendra, I was tired by hard fucking which I got, I was still on lap of Vijendra wearing nothing but only saree and broken blouse, my petticoat was also lying in that Lover park under YZ tree. I was wearing scarf to hide my face from this watchman. My ass only covered in thin saree was resting on penis of Vijendra over his jeans. Vishal you know I have big round ass, my full weight was on his lap and because of that I was able to feel his penis.

Vijendra told me that these guys will be also there in party. I was shaken, that mean I have to roam nude in party in front of these teenagers? But I know I can’t deny it now, I just wanted to meet Hema or Anil to understand what exactly is going to happen. One point was if these teenager can attend this party, then I am sure Vijendra will allow you also to be present in party, I want you there around me Vishal.

Now I realized there will be lot of guys in CMNF party, and I have to roam nude or in partial cloth there, good point was that I was not only girl to be nude there, all girl will be nude and there will be no fucking without girls consent. Hema will also be with me, Anil will be there, you will be there, I know three most important person of my life will be around me to protect me, so there was no reason to worry.

Guys come close to me, pizza guy handed some notes to watchman and ask him to go to his cabin. Watchman leaves the spot, it look like all of them have lot of money. I was happy that I was free from that lecher watchman’s eyes. Vishal this lecher watchman provide condom to Vijendra and that is why your wife got fucked by him. Rage for this watchman was high in my mind from college days, but today I was very angry because he provide condom to Vijendra and ruin my entire plan.(hi guys, this is vishal, actually medical guy provide condom to Vijendra through me, but my wife Meenakshi don’t know it).

Medical guys ask Vijendra how was it? Vijendra smile and just show him thumbs up, all three guys laugh loudly. Vishal medical guy ask him in sign language about fucking session and Vijendra signal him that he fuck me, both male chuckle looking toward me. Pizza guy even adjusted his penis. They were trying stare through my pallu, remember vishal medial guy know my blouse have no buttons, probably he also have told this secret to pizza guy.

I was behaving like object only, certainly he was not treating me like girlfriend now, who allow friends to talk in this humiliating manner about his girlfriend, I was angry but was still sitting on lap of Vijendra, I didn’t get up from his lap because I was so tired to do so, I absolutely have no energy. I don’t want to fight with Vijendra, he Is VIP client of Hema and he has already fucked me, there is nothing to lose now. I wanted him to take you also to CMNF party, so there was no point in fighting now. I took rational decision and just smiled at guys and tried to behave like real naughty girlfriend.

Then pizza guy ask me to remove my scarf, I told him that I will remove it when I enter in car, remember real reason for not removing scarf was that lecher watchman. Remember vishal these guys don’t know truth that I am your wife, if I remove scarf then watchman might recognize me and situation could become embarrassing to both of us and to anil too. Remember Vijendra has elected me for date because I am he think I am unmarried, and if he realize ii am married then he will feel like he is cheated by Anil.

I was still waiting of Hema and Anil. Then suddenly I saw anil & Hema together approaching to us, I was happy, I feel relief, and Hema was wearing white t-shirt & blue jeans. Her shape was looking killer, As soon as they come to me I stand up from Vijendra lap. To my surprise he allow me to stand still, he don’t try to keep me on his lap, I though probably he is tired by fucking.

I quickly went towards Hema, but even after so much fucking naughtiness of Vijendra have not gone, remembered I was on his lap that mean my backside was towards him. he keep holding my pallu, I didn’t realize it and when I move towards Hema my pallu fall down as it was hold by Vijendra. Remember I am still wearing scarf, it was very erotic scene on gate of park.

Everyone saw my naked boobs, remember vishal my blouse have no buttons on it, medical guy know it, Vijendra know it, as they was involved in breaking my blouse buttons in car. But now pizza guy also realize I was wearing button less blouse. Vishal it was first time Anil saw my naked boobs, Hema has seen my naked boobs before, I realize what happen and quickly give jerk and he leave my pallu. Vijendra don’t try to expose me for long time, all guys laugh loudly, Hema only smile little. I cover my breasts by pallu. But now everyone know secret of my broken blouse.

I hug Hema, I wanted to cry, I wanted to tell her how hard Vijendra fuck me. But I can’t tell her that, I wanted to pretend that I enjoy date. Remember vishal, Hema never tried to convince me for this date, she was actually not happy with this arrangement, I whisper in Hema’s ear that it was rough but I enjoy it. My boobs were crushing on Hema’s boobs.. We separate from hug, Hema look in my eyes and blush. She look at Anil and signal something, probably she signal him that I got fucked.
I stand beside Hema, then Anil say that we should move to CMNF party as it is already late, he asks us to move to SUV. Oh my god, till now I was thinking that you will be my driver to party, but he was asking us to go to SUV. I quickly ask about you, I was addressing you as driver. Hema told that we should take you with us; I also wanted to take you with us. I don’t want you to be bore; you know I was expecting party to continue till midnight, we start moving towards car, I was walking with Hema; I was tired to accompany any male.
(continue)

Post a Comment

0 Comments