Desi Wife Become Girl Friend For Rich Man (Page 62)

  

I was in dilemma, I can’t say no directly to the client of Anil, as per deal I have to go with him to party. It was our misjudgment that we though if we blow him he will cancel plan of party. I had listened about CMNF party from Hema, and she has attended many such parties, but how can I attend it? I know I have just got fucked by Vijendra, but getting fucked from one guy and getting nude in crowd are two different things.

Me and Vijendra was still walking towards lover gate after hard fucking, I was not walking, I was limping actually. Now I call Anil to see if he can cancel party plan. When I call him he started to convince me to attend the party, He told that Hema is going to party, he tell me it is deal and as p per deal I must go with him, he told me that no one will touch me without my permission, he was right, he was following his promises, till now no one have touch me without my permission, whatever happened is happened in playful atmosphere and with my will. Vijendra have not bang me, he has done everything by consent.


Anil was following his promise and as per deal I also must go for party. Then I told him that we should take you to party, but anil doesn’t like the idea, then I take stand if my driver don’t come I will not come, remover vishal Vijendra was beside me so I can’t say you are my hubby. Anil saw I am stubborn taking you to party then he reluctantly agrees. Anil told that he will be coming to take me for CMNF party in Lover Park in next half hour.

Then he handed phone to Hema, my best friend. I feel Hema is little serious on phone, I don’t understand but she was quiet, she never keep quiet, I feel that she want to say something but hesitating because Vijendra is with me or maybe because Anil is with her. Why she will scare with anil, maybe she wants to tell something but keep quiet because Vijendra was with me, we keep talking about party but I still feel Hema wanted to tell something else. I don’ tell Hema that I got fucked by Vijendra. Till now we reached towards you, I saw you and watchman waiting for me, I allow Vijendra to come to you & watchman and move away to talk on phone. I wanted some secret time with Hema.

Once I go away from Vijendra, I told Hema that Vijendra grope me very harshly, but I don’t tell her that I got fucked by Vijendra, I don’t want to tell her this news on phone, I told Hema that I am coming to CMNF party only because she is there. But she give me strange answer, she told me that guys will take me to party even if I don’t agree. I don’t understand her answer, when I ask her to explain, she avoided the subject, and does she mean boys will abduct me? Or will they blackmail me? I am sure Anil is there, so I am safe.

Then Hema told me that guys had planned to take me alone to CMNF party. Hema later joined only for my safety. I was feeling she don’t want me to join party, but why? I don’t understand what she was talking, I decided I will talk her clearly when we meet face to face, I finally I decided to finish the call and started to join to you Vijendra and watchman, I one last time told her that I am coming to party only for her. It was strange that she was saying she is coming for my safety and I was saying that I am coming because she was present in party. Both were talking same thing.

Then I send you to find ring, Vishal I could have send watchman also to find ring but then he would have found my petticoat lying there. I don’t want lecher watchman to shag thinking about me, I don’t want lecher watchman to touch my petticoat. I know you will also find it, but anyway I was going to tell you truth after party, it was only matter of four more hours. I am taking you CMNF party that means you will see lot of naked girl that will reduce your anger if you have any, at least it will distract you. Anyway you are my trustworthy husband, I thought to distract your mood going to party will be great move.


Vishal then sit on one place and quickly pull me on his lap. I sit on his lap my saree clads bums was resting on his jeans, Vishal, honestly speaking I was feeling his erection on my bums, we sit like there for twenty minutes with watchman staring me and Vijendra fondling my boobs below my pallu, vishal I honestly like how softly Vijendra treat me after each intense fucking session, I like he but he don’t expose me to watchman, we both was very tired to do any fun activity, and then suddenly SUV come and stop few feet’s away from us.
 (continue)

Post a Comment

0 Comments