Desi Wife Become Girl Friend For Rich Man (Page 61)

Now I was nicely dressed again, but i know my attire suggest that I have got fuck, I have banged hardly, and every part of my body was saying that. My limp walk was saying that someone have fucked me very hardly. I was sure every onlooker will also tell I am coming from hard fucking s session. But I know you will be taking me home now, after Cuming so many time Vijendra will cancel party plan and this date will finish in next half hour. I know this date go horribly wrong, but I decide I will tell you everything and apologize to you.

Vishal I was very tired, due to this doggy style fucking my legs spread little bit, and I was not able to walk properly. Now we started walking towards main gate of Lover Park, then suddenly phone of Vijendra ring, he receives it, and start talking on phone. I was listening that he talks about some party; he told at other end that He will be coming to party with his girlfriend.

Oh my god vishal, he still want me to come to party with him, I was under I impression if I blow him, he won’t take me to party, Anil suggested same to me, but it is happening differently, after such harsh fucking he still want to take me to party.

It was totally misjudgment from my side, if I was aware of this I would have not bring Vijendra to this park, I bring him here so that I could blow him here and avoid party, vishal things are going horribly wrong from last one hour, first that condom episode, that bastard watchman provide condom to Vijendra and now this party episode. Vijendra win two games in row now. When I ask him about party he told me that it is CMNF party.

I asked him what he means by CMNF, he explains that CMNF stands for “Cloth Male Naked Female”. That means in entire party all girls will be naked and all boys will be wearing all cloths. I was shock; he was taking me to such party. That mean I have to stay naked in party, but then he told me Hema will be also present in party, and there will be many homely girl & real life couple. Vijendra told me that it is not sexual party.

Vijendra explain that real life couple is part of party, so no one touch female without consent of them. Many couple do that for fun, it is kind of adventure, Vijendra told me every month they have some adventure party and today it Is CMNF. He ensure me of safety, as this party is organized by proper group. He also tell me couple get ****** rupees as entry fee, and I can keep all that money.

I was happy I will be getting more money to help Hema, as you know all this money is going to Hema, but I ask him how organizer of party earn money, then he told me that every couple get money, but every single guy have to pay **** as entry fee. But he told me not to worry as the guy won’t touch any female a s there is very heavy security in party.

Vijendra told me that it is his fantasy to go in that party with homely girl, and he have selected me for date for same reason, oh my god vishal, that mean I unnecessarily allow him to fuck me, it was huge error in judgment from my side & Anil’s side. I was shock vishal!!

I got shock, in surprise I put hand on my mouth, oh my god I realize there was no ring in my finger, where was it? I remember I forget it in fucking place only. I throw it after blowjob and never collect It back, I started to go back to place but then Vijendra hold me by my arms and told me that he will send watchman to find ring. I was also very tired to go back to that place again. Vijendra wanted to kiss me but I was under my scarf so he just kisses my forehead, now he was treating me like girlfriend again. He has dual personality vishal.

He further explain to me that CMNF is party wife or girlfriend in party have to sacrifice each cloth of article for every service. Idea is to make girls nude so all males could watch them. Vijendra told me not to worry as it is safe place, and it is matter of few hours only. Party will finish at 10 pm then I can leave home. He also ensures me that Hema and Anil will be there. Vishal he told me that there’re will be many more girls visiting the party. So there is nothing to worry about.

(continue)

Post a Comment

0 Comments