Desi Wife Become Girl Friend For Rich Man (Page 57)

In this position he was able to hold my head in his hands, he quickly catches my hairs in his hands, he was able to control blowjob. He was holding my hairs and controlling pace of blowjob. It was not blowjob; actually he was fucking my mouth vishal. In blowjob girl suck penis lovingly, but Vijendra was holding my hair and pushing his dick deep in my mouth. Remember I am sleeping on my belly between his legs, so he has all the control, He was raising his ass slightly to give big thrust, vishal it was very intense, his cock reaches till my throat. Vishal I never allow you to touch my hair when give you blowjob but today this outsider was fucking my mouth very brutally. I absolutely have no control in this position he has every control.

He didn’t show any pity on me, he didn’t leave my mouth for even second, it was like intense workout. In few minutes I was sweating as if I have run for ten kilometer. My hairs become wet as if I have taken bath. In between he used to take dick out of my mouth, he used to ask me to spit on it, and then he used to raise my head by pulling hair and used to spit on my face. Yes vishal, he spit on your wife’s face, Vishal he was treating me cheap slut.

He was giving me respect of girlfriend till I become nude and now he was treating me like slave. All guys are same vishal, they only want to fuck girl. He was treating me like queen so that he can fuck me, now he realizes he can’t fuck me then he is showing his true color, I was totally nude and was lying between his legs, he has my hair in his hands, I was feeling very helpless

After five minute of extreme sucking, I thought I will die now, I was about to leave my consciousness, I guess he sense that, and he leave my hair, he stop his brutal assault of my face. As soon as he leaves my hairs my face fall on his penis, I kept it there, I don’t have any energy to move now, it was intense. Vishal your 26 years old wife was resting while keeping her head between strangers leg.

After few minutes he wake me, and he ask me to give hand job, I was relief that my mouth will not feel pain now, I started shaking his penis, he warned me if my hands stop shaking him then he will again start fucking my mouth. Vishal I don’t want him to put his penis in my mouth again. If I knew he is going to fuck my mouth that hard I better have allowed him to fuck my pussy. Now with my both hands I started shagging him, my hand was tiring, I didn’t stop as I don’t want him to put his penis back in my mouth. I was still lying nude between his legs; he was resting his back on tree and enjoying session.

My mouth was paining and my hands was also tired, I request him with my eyes to cum, I was begging him to cum, my body was very tired now, I don’t know how he was not Cumming after so much activity, he then told me to hold his cock tight, I do so and he shag, oh my god, finally I blow him. I was trying to do this from last two hours, finally I succeed, but have to go through lot of disgrace before that. His thick semen was in my hand, it was white, it looks pure, it went in my nail, and my ring also had his cum. My slender finger was soaked in his cum. now he feel better and I feel relief.

Once I leave him, I quickly get up, now I was sitting between his legs, both were totally naked, I was very tired; I quickly pick my petticoat and wipe my hands to it. I see ring was also having some cum below it, I remove my ring and throw it little away in frustration, I wipe my face by saree, remember he has all his spit on my face. I was feeling disgusting vishal, I lay down again, I was very tired, this time I put my head on his lap, I was so tired because of this intense sucking. I forget to wear my cloth and just lay again between his legs. Vishal your wife is lying totally naked between his legs.

He again started treating me softly, he touch my wet hair and say that he was sorry, I tell him it is ok, it happen. What else I could say, he is valuable client of Anil, for few minutes he allows me to close my eyes and I sleep on his naked lap for few minutes. He keeps patting my hair slowly so I could sleep peacefully, he keeps softly handling my boobs and smooth skin, I really find it very cute. i was liking this after fuck moments, My mouth and my arms was still paining lot due to intense session. My boobs have become reddish because they were constantly crushed under my body on grass. I was happy that now I don’t have to go to party with him.

He then told me that he can’t believe that stunning girl like me have allowed him blowjob, I know vishal, I have to behave appropriately with Vijendra and I should make him feel better as he is very important person for Anil and Hema, just to make him happy I say he is also very good-looking, I told him I like his physics, and he has body to die for, I keep admiring him to make him happy, I was still sleeping on his naked thighs, we both were nude under tree.

i went one step ahead and I told him that I like him and if there was condom I would have allowed him to fuck. I know he don’t have condom, so I was just saying it. He was asking me same question again and again, then I promise him that on any other date if he bring condom I will allow him to fuck me happily. I tell him that I will consider myself lucky if he fuck me with condom. I know there won’t be another date and today he don’t have condom.
(continue)

Post a Comment

0 Comments