Desi Wife Become Girl Friend For Rich Man (Page 58)


My eyes were still closed and my naked body was between his legs. His back was resting on tree, I then feel he was rubbing something on my face, it was elastic material, I don’t understand what it was, I ask him to stop but he keep rubbing in on my face, then I open my eyes and what I saw? Oh my god vishal, it was condom. He has it, I quickly raise my body and now I was sitting between his legs nude. I was stunned by this twist.

I don’t comprehend how he gets it. He was not having condom when he was in flat, otherwise he would have fucked me there only. All the time he was sitting with me in car, I never leave him for even second, when did he brought the condom? Only man who leaves the car was you, I am sure if he asks you to purchase condom to fuck me, then you will kill him. You are my husband; you are not some sissy who will provide condom to stranger so that he can fuck your Meenakshi. I took you with me only so that you can protect me, I am sure it was not you who provided condom, then how did he get it?

I think and then I realize, it must be that lusty watchman. Yes vishal, that lecher watchman used to sell condom in our college days to couple who come to park. boyfriends of my many friends have purchased it from him to fuck them, I understand you are so innocent, he must have sent you somewhere and purchased condom from watchman, that is why watchman was laughing when he saw me. That lecher watchman has ruined my entire plan, what will happen now? How will I avoid fucking? I don’t see any option now, i can't go back on my own word. now i have to give my pussy to him.

Vishal now I don’t have any choice but to permit him to fuck me, I ask him how he got condom and if he had it from start then why he don’t fuck me in flat itself. He told me that is his secret. He laughed at me showing condom, he was saying now I don’t have any way to run, as promise I must allow him to penetrate me. I also know now I have very less chance to save my pussy, but I decide I should try to save myself.

I tell him to not fuck me, as there is very less time remained to park closing. It was my last defense, I know it was weak vishal, but I tried this also. But he told me he only needs five minutes to fuck me hard and make me scream. I know it, in only few minutes of mouth fucking my mouth was paining as if someone had slap me 100 times. I was dreaded that if mouth fucking was so intense what will he do to me now in pussy fucking.

Then he stand up, he hold me and make me stand, now he was taking me to fuck somewhere, your wife is being taken by stranger vishal, Then he ask me to lay on my back, I spot place where there was lot of grass, I know he will fuck me very hard, and if I lay on ground it will be scratches and cuts on my back, I don’t have any defense now, so I decided to follow his order and finish this quickly, I begged him to o treat me gently. He hold my face and give me romantic kiss, he told me that I will enjoy this session lot. Vishal I must tell you though he was rough, I was enjoying this session.

I lay on back on grass. My whole nude body was in front of him, his nude body was in front of me, All the time I was sitting between his legs and now he come and spread my leg, he sit between both legs on his knee, he spit on my pussy and start rubbing it, and fingering it, I was wet vishal, I wanted to enter him his penis in my pussy, To my surprise his penis was again erect. Vishal you never get erect so quickly, but this guy was ready for next session in few minutes.

He put condom on his penis, but I respect him because he didn’t try to fuck me without condom. Remember he was spending lot of money on me. He elevated my both legs and he insert his penis in pussy in one shot, I scream loudly, yes vishal, he put penis in your wife’s pussy. His penis was thick and longer than you. He waste no time and started thrusting me. He was spreading my feet with two hands and then thrusting me very hard. With his every thrust my boobs was shaking and I was moving few inches back. I am sure my soft back will have lot of bruises after this session.

Now I don’t know what to do, I was just struggling, he was thrusting me, my mouth and hand was already tired by intense mouth fucking and hand job, and now my legs was paining, remember I am sleeping on ground, he was spreading my legs for few minutes, then he used to take them on his shoulder, then he used to closed them and keep thrusting me, my legs, my waist was tired. He was slapping my thighs, I was moving back with his every thump.

In between he used to lean his body little and used to spit on my face, he used to smack my boobs hard by his hands, I was so tired to resist his any activity. In just one minute I feel I will die today. I give up and make my body loose, I surrender and close my eyes, he continue his fucking for few minutes without showing any sympathy to me. My face has become wet because of his spitting vishal, my boobs have become red because of smacking, I am sure my soft back have lot of bruises because of grinding it received from ground.

In all this pain I must say, I was liking this session, it was giving pleasure that I never received in my life, yes vishal it was enjoyable plus painful, it was like first night of bride, I was thinking all this, his assault on my body was going on, his fucking was going on and then he cum, I could feel he is Cuming in condom. I feel so nice Vishal despite so much disgrace, he keep his penis in my pussy for few seconds, my legs was still in his hand. Then he removes his penis and leave my legs.
 (continue)

Post a Comment

0 Comments