Desi Wife Become Girl Friend For Rich Man (Page 68)


I was about to ask what is this and then suddenly I saw Vijendra was preparing something, oh my god Vijendra was preparing some injection. What was this injection, will he inject me now? Is it drug? What is purpose of injection if I have agreed to CMNF party? Why are they forcing me? Why Hema was supporting him? Why Anil was supporting him?
 Vijendra take my hands towards me, he was about to inject me, My both hands were held tightly by my two best friends. SUV was moving, I was thinking about you, when injection come towards my arm, I started screaming, suddenly one guy from back put his hand on my mouth and press it so I can’t scream, now I was gagged vishal, your wife was gaged!! I was already tired by hard fucking, still I keep struggling, I keep moving my arms and upper body so he could not inject me. I know it will hurt me only but I was still struggling.
 Suddenly other guy who was sitting on back seat hold my naked arm, so I can’t move. My both hands were held, pizza guy was holding my thighs tightly, my mouth was closed with one guy from back, and other guy was ensuring my arms remain steady. I was sandwich between all of them, everyone was holding me tightly, I was not able to move even for inch, Then Vijendra put injection on my arms and inject that fluid in my body. It pain, it pain very much. I closed my eyes to bear pain. Vishal I was still nude between all those guys, but no one touch my private part till now.
 As soon as injection was given, everybody leave me, now I was free, I wanted to move but I can’t do so, I was not able to control my body, everyone was laughing, Hema was looking little worried , I could see everyone but was not able to react, I was feely relax and suddenly darkness come in front of my eyes, I close my eyes and then I was unconscious in few seconds, I don’t know what happen with me then.
 When I open my eyes I was in lying on bed chest down, I realize that medical guy was sleeping on body and was applying lube on my pussy from back, I wanted to resist but I was half conscious now, I can see everyone now, but I was not able to move, I was feeling everything what was happening with my body, but I was not able to move, I was able to talk, but I don’t have control on my words. I look around and I saw there were all six males which were in SUV. I don’t see Hema there. Where was she? What was I doing here alone? Where is CMNF party? Where was you? What is this place?
 One guy inform medical guy that I was conscious and he laugh, and he quickly put his dick in pussy, He started fucking me, then everyone fuck me one after other in same position. They cum directly in my pussy. After some time I started feeling effect of injection was reducing, but they again inject me, but it was less powerful, I was not unconscious but I was just half unconscious.
 Vishal, I must tell you that Anil also fucks me and these six guys are fucking me from last couple of nights. There was no sign of Hemlata for these couple of nights. Guys fuck me, Guys order food online, the guy who come to deliver the food also fuck me. Anil few more friends come to fuck me, there were total 12-15 guys who fuck me for those couple of nights, but Anil had warned everyone not to hurt me, he was acting like referee, who was managing how to fuck me, which position to put me in, who will fuck me when, I remember everything, but I was not able to resist because of injection. They regularly give me injection. They feed me by their hands, they took me to washroom, I have become very weak but they ensure I remain conscious, they fuck me lot Vishal, They keep me totally nude for couple of days, only good thing was they always use lot of lubes so it was little easy to bear pain, vishal I don’t want to go in that detail.
 There was lot of questions in my mind, why did Hema do this to me? Why did Anil do this? Are these guys aware that I am your wife? What was their plan? Where was CMNF party? Why Hema did not participate in gangbang? I have lot of questions vishal; I was very depressed thinking about you.
 After two days of fucking, guys was about to leave this morning, They don’t inject me this morning, now I was fully conscious, but now I freely roam nude in house, all have fuck me for two days, now there is nothing to hide, I don’t have cloths also to wear vishal, I remain quite throughout the day, I tried to search my phone but it was not there, I don’t know where it was, I wanted to talk with you, but I was unable to do so as I was not having phone with me.
 Hema arrive at farmhouse, I saw Hema first time today morning, yes she appear today, I hug her, I wanted to ask her lot of questions, I took her to bedroom , guys who was preparing to leave doesn’t stop me and laugh when I took Hema with me in bedroom, I close the door, and demanded her the explanation from Hema, why she do it?
 She first ask me to be calm, give one water bottle to me, I drink water , she hug me and lightly kiss me on cheek, I was still nude, She make me sit comfortably on bed, Hema put shawl around my body to hide my nudity. She give me my phone, so vishal my phone was not with me, it was with Hema for past couple of days, After her affectionate things, I feel emotional and tear comes to my eyes, she hug me, and then what she told me actually stunned me vishal..
(continue)

Post a Comment

0 Comments