Desi Wife Become Girl Friend For Rich Man (Page 67)

I wanted to stand up to unwrap my saree, but I can’t do it as I was in SUV. Everybody was busy in looking at my naked boobs. I slightly raise my ass, and Hema help me, instead of unwrapping my saree, she ask me to pull it down like we do with petticoat, I like her idea and push my saree downward. As pleats of saree was undone, my saree had become loose, it easily fall at my leg. Vishal again no one tried to touch me everyone was just looking at me, they was enjoying my struggle.
 Vishal I become totally nude, for you only. So that you could come to party. I don’t want you to sit home alone and keep worrying about me. I know it was only matter of few hours, but I wanted you to come to that CMNF party. I wanted you also to enjoy in party. I was thinking about you, I know guys will make me nude in party as per theme of party, then why not become nude and take you to the party.
 Suddenly Anil call me by name, I look at him. He asked me where is my petticoat, Vijendra told everyone that it’s in garden, all guys laugh. Everyone knew that I was fucked from my attire, but not having petticoat was very erotic for everyone, no one was expecting It. Now I was nude in car and my best friend Hema was wearing long white t-shirt only.
 Anil remind me that you was approaching car, I looked at him questionably, what now? As per deal of CMNF party I have become nude so you can come to party. But then he remind me that I have to handover my cloth to male as per party theme, medical guy have got Hema’s jeans, Pizza guy have got my blouse, Anil have got Hema’s panty. So I pick up my saree and gave It to Vijendra. But he said he have already fucked me and not interested in saree, I don’t understand answer of Vijendra, but then I move around and handover my black saree to guys who was sitting on backseat. They accept my saree & start smelling it. Now I was totally nude vishal, only petticoat rope tied around my waist. I have distributed all my cloths now.
 I don’t why but no one tried to fondle me, no one attack me. I know in party no one fuck girl, they just have to become nude. Vishal, now in SUV every male was fully cloth, Hema was only wearing her t-shirt, and I was totally nude. Every male was staring me, I have hide my pussy by one hand and boobs by other hand, but my one hand was very small to hide my entire boobs.
 Vijendra ask me to resume sweat distribution which was stop for saree removal so that you can come with us to party, Pizza guy directly bring his mouth to my mouth and started smooching me. I don’t oppose him because then he would have tried to remove my hands from boobs and pussy, I don’t want that to happen so quickly, so I started to cooperating with pizza guy In kissing, he was smooching me, I was covering my pussy and boobs with my hand, suddenly medical guy put reverse gear and take car backward towards you.
 I knew that you will get big shock, watching me nude, and one low class pizza guy kissing me. I don’t have courage to face you, so I keep my back towards backdoor, and keep smooching pizza guy. Suddenly backdoor open. I knew you will be entering in SUV, I was scared how you will react after watching me in this position, where teenager is kissing me and I am sitting nude between six guys. Everyone was watching towards backdoor, except me and pizza guy who was smooching me.
 Suddenly all guys including Hema start laughing, I don’t know what happen, I stop smooching that pizza guy, and turned around and saw that backseat guy have thrown my saree on your face. I though he was teasing you, as he don’t know you are my hubby. I guess as per party theme now you will get my saree, Now I was expecting backseat guy to take you inside SUV. But next thing give me big shock, he was about to shut the door, I turn and tried to stop him, but he closed the door and leave you alone on road with my saree. It happens so suddenly, I push pizza guy in anger.
 I become red with anger , I don’t have complain with that backseat guy, but how can Anil & Hema do that, they know you are my hubby. I was now sitting between Hema and Anil totally nude, SUV start moving, oh my god they were not taking you to party, but how can this happen? As per deal they have to take you to party, I have become nude so that you can attend the party.
 I was about to ask Anil to stop SUV, I wanted to take you in SUV, I wanted to quiet this drama if they don’t take you in car, enough is enough. They can’t take you as granted, no one can take advantage of your sweetness like this, I was about to shout in anger, but suddenly Anil hold my left hand tightly pushing it on his thighs, I don’t understand what is happening, then suddenly Hema hold my right hand tightly grabbing on her own thighs. They were forcefully holding my hand, but why?
 Now Anil was holding my left hand & Hema was holding my right hand, both were holding my hands on their thighs, they were forceful with me. Vishal, now my boobs was totally open, my pussy was open but I have closed my both legs tightly so guys of front seat won’t see it.
Then pizza guy turn back and move toward my legs from the gap of two seats,I thought he will try to open my both thighs to see my pussy, it closed my leg tightly , I was struggling, but to my surprise he hold my both leg tightly so that I can’t move. What was happening in SUV? Suddenly playful atmosphere become scary and three people were holding me very tightly.
(continue)

Post a Comment

0 Comments