Desi Wife Become Girl Friend For Rich Man (Page 60)

In mouth fucking he was controlling me by my hairs, in missionary fucking he control me by my legs, and now he was controlling me by this rope which was tied around my waist. I was very tired, I knew after this session I won’t be able to walk, as his cock will not hit very hard on my pussy wall. I want to experience it now vishal. Your wife is getting all new experience vishal.

He then hold that rope and put his penis In my pussy, yes vishal, he put penis in your wife’s pussy from back. I realize I was able to move my upper body and hands but I was not able to move my waist or ass as he was tightly holding it with rope. He again become animal and starts thrusting me. I started screaming now. I was feeling his penis in my tummy, he was fucking me in doggy style and I was feeling like bitch now. He was slapping my ass, I was happy in this doggy style he was not able to spit on mouth. My mouth was saving from humiliation. But all my body was under brutal assault.

His fucking continues for several minutes and I lost all my energy. I put my face on grass and keep accepting his thrust, these thrust was painful as I was not able to absorb its intensity by moving my ass little, remember vishal he was holding it by rope. While thrusting he was taking his waist towards my body and pulling my waist back by petticoat rope towards his body, so it was creating big impact, His penis is directly landing very hardly on wall of my vagina. My ass must have become red till now by his continues slapping vishal. But my boobs and my face was save from his humiliation.

Then bell ring that means park was closing in few minutes. I pleaded him to cum quickly, vishal I was requesting stranger to cum, it was irony. After lot of thrusting he finally cum, he feel very nice and scream loudly while Cumming. He again keep his penis in my pussy for some time and then remove it.

As soon as he leaves the rope which was tied on my waist I fall on ground. I fall very hard, it hurt me, but I don’t have energy in me to stay in that position after such harsh fucking. He again remove condom, this time he don’t throw condom on my face, he throw it away. He pickup my petticoat and put remaining cum from his penis onto my petticoat. He wipe his penis by my petticoat.

I wanted to sleep their only, if it was daytime I would have sleep there, but I know park is officially close and that watchman might come on last round. I don’t want that lecher watchman to see me in this position, I wanted to wear my cloths and scarf quickly.
______________________________

I quickly stand up and pick my petticoat; oh my god there was lot of cum on that petticoat. I feel disgusted vishal, I wanted to clean that petticoat quickly but then Vijendra then remind me that I can’t wear petticoat now as there is no rope in it, because rope of petticoat was tied around my waist.

I look at petticoat; yes rope of petticoat was tied around my waist. I know we can’t put that rope in that petticoat again. I was pretty tired now. I went to Vijendra and I asked Vijendra to tighten the rope which was around my waist so that I could wear saree on that rope only. He help me to tight that rope so that I could wrap my saree on it, while he was tightening that rope he smooch me lovingly, I also open my mouth for him vishal, I love how he treat girl after hard fucking session.

Then he leave me, I started wearing my cloths and decided that I will leave petticoat in park only. I tied my saree on that rope and quickly wrap it around my body. I pick up my blouse, I was thinking should I wear it or not, Meanwhile Vijendra also wear his cloths. I took my button less blouse and put it on my body. Now I was wearing only saree and blouse, no petticoat, no panty. I know the way I have wear saree in such way that no one could realize that I am not wearing petticoat. I properly take pallu on my chest so that no one should realize that my blouse doesn’t have button. I again hide my face by scarf, i don't want watchman to see my face.
(continue)

Post a Comment

0 Comments