Desi Wife Become Girl Friend For Rich Man (Page 59)

He remove his penis from pussy, he remove his condom and throw it on my face. Vishal I feel very insulting and feel like a slut, I take it and throw it away, there was still lot of cum in condom, he take my petticoat and drop all remain cum from his penis on the petticoat. I wanted to stop him but my whole body was paining and I was so tired.

I saw I was one feet away from place where we start fucking, remember with his every thrust I used to move one inch back. I complain him that he fuck me so hard that my body move one feet away by his fucking, he laugh and say that Is his specialty. I don’t like his joke and keep quiet. I wanted to rest now for few minutes
He lay on my body, I close my eyes, he was lying on my nude body. He kiss my boobs lovingly, he rub the place where he have hit hard he kiss that part of my boobs, he wipe my face with my saree, remember vishal he was spitting on face continually while fucking. I again find him cute, he was fucking me like animal but after that he was taking care of me like little baby. I had closed my eyes; I was so tired, he then starts slowly kissing me. I didn’t resist, it was tough for me to even move, I cooperate with his kissing because I liked it, every girl need cuddling, kissing after hard fucking, you never do that to me vishal, but I must say Vijendra is good fucker than you. He know how to treat girls.

He tell me that he wanted to fuck me one more time before park close, I told him I was very tired for any fucking now. Now I was not saying I don’t want to fuck, I was saying I was tired, vishal my attitude have change little after these two intense fucking session. Vijendra was still cuddling me, kissing me and lying on my body.

He told me that he have condom, he was persuading me like little baby, I was blushing on his immaturity. I guess vishal I am having soft corner for him now, He tells me there are only few minutes remaining and it will be fairly shot fucking session, he keep pleading me, vishal we girls like when boyfriend or partner plead for sex, Vijendra was one who plead for fuck, and once he get permission he fuck like animal, I like his attitude.

I agree with him, as I also wanted to get fucked by him last time. Vishal sorry, but he fuck very nice, he is very wild. I never got wild fucking like this and I wanted to enjoy it one last time. I agree with him and told him that finish it fast. He was happy like small child, he quickly get up and again put condom on his penis. I don’t know how vishal but his penis was again erected, in just few minutes, how? I really don’t know that secret vishal.

I raise my leg for penetration, but he told me that he want to fuck me in doggy style. I don’t understand why he wants that, but I decided to follow him as it is last fucking session, I know it will be painful but I wanted to feel his penis once from back. And my leg was also so tired, I know I can’t hold it in air for more time, my back was having lot of bruises, I can’t bear more bruises vishal. I also wanted to change fuck position.

but still to tease him I said him why so he can fuck me in missionary position, but he tell me that while fucking he want to slap my ass, his next answer was very logical vishal, he told that he has use my boobs, mouth, pussy but never got opportunity to slap my ass, he was right vishal, I laugh and agree with him. I turn around and sit on four legs (two hands, two legs) like dog. I know now my knee will have scratches. He come between my legs from back, he spread my ass cheek and spit on it. He slaps it little time, I ask him to fuck quickly as there is very less time remained in parked closing. Vishal, here in park I was in doggy style and asking one guy to fuck me quickly, I feel ashamed on myself.

He then tell me in last missionary position fucking I was moving by inch with his every thrust and that don’t allow him to fuck me hard. I agree with him, but what should I do for that vishal, I don’t have that much power to withstand his thrust. I am delicate girl. How can he expect me to withstand with his powerful fucking and not move by inch.

I tell him that he already had fuck me hard enough, and I told him that he don’t have solution for his problem. I was still on my four legs and he was standing between my legs near my ass. Then what he did actually stunned me, I also like his creativity, He then pick my petticoat, and remove rope of it, oh my god what was he doing? He put that rope around my waist and tied it there. Vishal he tied my petticoat rope to my waist, I didn’t resist as I was liking it very much vishal.

He told me that now I can’t move as he will be controlling me with this petticoat rope which was tied around my waist. I admire his creativity, but I know now he will trash me very hard. I know now that petticoat rope will cling in my waist to create red mark there, I know there will be lot of pain for me now. My knee, my waist, my pussy, my ass will be going under big assault now, but I want to experience it vishal.
(continue)

Post a Comment

0 Comments